Italian Meatball Dunkers
- 1 pkg refrigerated pie crust dough (2 pie crusts per box) or pizza dough
- 1 pkg of mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 jar marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Roll dough flat and cut into 4-inch circles.
- Cut mozzarella cheese slices into four pieces.
- Lay cheese slice in middle of dough piece with a dab of marinara sauce and top with meatball.
- Enclose meatball, cheese and sauce inside dough.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes (until edges are golden brown).
- Serve warm with marinara sauce.