1. Thaw meatballs for approx. 45 minutes.
2. Slide meatballs, pineapple and vegetables onto skewers.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate, brush sauce on kabobs and place on the prepared grill.
4. Grill over medium heat for approx. 10 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
5. Brush kabobs with sauce while grilling, and remember to turn kabobs often to prevent burning.
*For added zest, marinate kabobs in Sweet ‘n’ Sour sauce in the refrigerator overnight before cooking!
Enter to win!
SIMEK’S Ultimate Grilling Recipe Contest
($1,200 prize value!)
May 16 – July 31