.Cheesy Meatball Sub Bites
- 1 (8oz.) can refrigerated crescent roll
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup marinara
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Fresh Basil, chopped (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375° F. spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from can and press seams together to seal. Cut dough into 12 squares and press squares into muffin pan cups.
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning, ½ cup mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup Mayonnaise.
- Add dollop of cream cheese mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place meatballs on top of cream cheese mixture, and top each meatball with 1 tablespoon marinara.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese (1 cup) on top.
- Melt butter and mix in garlic powder and brush on edges of crescent rolls.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped basil on top and serve!