Hawaiian BBQ Meatball Kabobs
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pineapple Chunks with juice
- 1 Bell Pepper, cut into small pieces
- 1 Jalapeno, cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1-1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Thaw meatballs for approximately 45 minutes.
- Slide meatballs pineapple and vegetables onto skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill, brush sauce on kabobs and place on the prepared grill.
- Grill over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- Brush kabobs with BBQ sauce while grilling, and remember to turn kabobs often to prevent burning.