Italian Meatball Dunkers
- 1 pkg refrigerated pie crust dough (2 pie crusts per box) or pizza dough
- 1 pkg of mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 jar marinara sauce (for dipping)
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- Cut pie crust dough and mozzarella cheese slices into 3-inch circles.
- Lay the pie crust flat and coat with a layer of marinara sauce.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of marinara.
- Add meatball to the center of the dough and wrap the dough around the meatball, covering it completely.
- Brush top of the crust with butter and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.