Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread
- Two 13.8 oz – Crusty French Loaf 13.8 oz
- 6 TBSP Butter
- 1 TBSP – Refrigerated minced garlic or one clove minced garlic (or can use garlic powder)
- Italian Seasoning mix
- Thaw SIMEK’S Lasagna overnight.
- *If you would like to add garlic butter, mix garlic, and butter and melt for 15 seconds in the microwave or on stovetop until melted.
- Roll out a loaf on a greased baking sheet *Brush inside of the rolled-out dough with garlic butter
- Take the SIMEK’S 32 oz. Lasagna and cut into four rows. Place two of the lasagna strips in the center of the bread.
- Close each side of the bread dough together around the lasagna and pinch the top and sides. *Sprinkle with Italian seasonings
- Repeat with second loaf.
- Bake for 26-30 minutes.
- Last 3-5 minutes brush loaf with garlic butter and continue to bake.
- Let bread sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting.