- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees*.
- Lay pizza dough on flat surface. Using round cookie cutter, cut 17 circles out of pizza dough.
- Thaw meatballs according to package (do not need to be fully thawed) and pat dry with paper towel.
- Tear pieces of mozzarella cheese and place in pizza dough circles.
- Place one meatball in each circle and wrap the pizza dough around the meatball.
- Arrange meatballs in shape of tree if desired.
- Brush meatball dunkers with pesto sauce*.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes**, rotating pan half way through.
- Serve immediately with warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
*Pesto sauce can be brushed on before, during, or after meatball dunkers are cooked.
**Cook time may vary according to light or dark pan used and oven.