- 1 French Baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 3/4 Package Boursin Garlic and Fine Herbs Gournay Cheese
- 24 Frozen Italian Meatballs
- 1 C Pasta Sauce
- 1 1/2 C Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread the Boursin cheese between the 24 slices of bread and set on a large cookie sheet.
- Roll each meatball in the pasta sauce, then place a single meatball on each bread slice. Top with any remaining pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the meatballs evenly, then place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!