- 3 Shallots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Thaw and heat meatballs according to package
- Thinly slice 3 shallots.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium.
- Add sliced onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden in places, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in raisins, wine, vinegar, sugar, chopped rosemary, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, until syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- While cooking, skewer meatballs with toothpicks and place on platter
- Once sauce is syrupy, drizzle over and meatballs and serve.