Meatballs and Orzo
- ¼ cup capers
- 1 cup sliced peppers
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 14 oz can plain tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 8 oz. orzo
- Parmesan (for topping)
- Parsley (for topping)
- Thaw meatballs according to package (they do not need to thaw completely, as they will thaw more in the skillet).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and add meatballs to brown.
- While meatballs are browning, cook orzo according to package.
- Remove meatballs from skillet. Add peppers and garlic to the same skillet with another drizzle of olive oil if needed. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add meatballs back into the pan, stir in tomato sauce (can also use any marinara sauce if you have that on hand) and capers. Bring to a simmer and let it sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Plate and top with parmesan and parsley if desired!