Pull-Apart Crescent Meatball Football Sliders
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup tomato basil pasta sauce (from 28-oz jar)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Frosting bag or ziplock bag
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Thaw meatballs in microwave according to package; set aside to cool slightly.
- Unroll and separate dough into 2 long rectangles. Place on cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Press each dough sheet into 14×4-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese down center of both pieces of dough. Space 8 meatballs evenly over cheese on each piece of dough. Spoon pasta sauce over meatballs. Press ends together to seal.
- Pull both sides of dough up and between each meatball; press together to seal.
- With table knife, score dough between meatballs.
- In small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush evenly over dough. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown.
- Let sliders cool for 10 minutes. While they are cooling, fill frosting bag with cream cheese. Pipe “football laces” over meatballs. Serve with marinara for dipping.