Pull Apart Meatball Sliders
- 8 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- (1) 24 roll Party Pack King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Rolls
- 2 tbs. grated Parmesan
- 2 tbs. butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasonings
- 24 oz. Rao’s marinara sauce
- Italian Parlsey (for garnish)
- Place King’s Hawaiian rolls on a baking sheet.
- Cut 1-inch circles in rolls and remove the center.
- Thaw SIMEK’S Italian Meatballs according to package.
- Melt butter, mix in garlic and Italian seasoning and brush onto rolls.
- In skillet or bowl, coat meatballs in marinara sauce.
- Place one meatball in each roll
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning (if desired), Parmesan and mozzarella
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes
- Add fresh parsley for garnish (optional)