Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Meatballs
- 1 bag SIMEK’S Meatballs (any variety would taste delicious!)
- 1 lb bacon, cut in half (total of 24 half-slices)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Thaw meatballs according to package (do not need to be warm)
- Mix brown sugar and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut a pound of bacon strips in half and wrap them around meatballs, securing the bacon in place with a toothpick.
- Dredge the bacon-wrapped meatballs in the sugar and chili mixture, pressing to coat it well.
- Place them on the greased broiler pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, depending on how you like your bacon.